Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Spray Painting Fun

Last year there was a hobby store that was going out of business, so I went to their sale and bought a whole bunch of spray paint for about $1 a can. It was finally warm enough a couple of weeks ago to go outside and put the spray paint to good use. For my first spray painting project I decided to paint something that I already had that I didn't really care if I ruined it. I chose a pink clock that was in the bathroom when we moved in. It's stayed in the bathroom, but it doesn't fit my new color scheme of brown and blue. As I looked through the spray paint I had I decided to paint it brown.

I forgot to take a before picture, but you can see it in the picture of the bathroom.

Here it is with it's new color. I also made a new face for it on some fun blue scrap paper. The face used to be gold with sunburst as decoration.


It was a fun project, and I love the new look of the clock!

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought about spray painting a clock.....you are broadening my mind.

    ReplyDelete